Doppler (Mi8 only)
5 step check list:
DISS-15 Doppler Navigation Set
1. Turn ON the DOPPLER switch on the right triangular panel.
2. Set LATERAL DEV counter: Rest to 000 KM
3. Set DISTANCE counter in KM: Set 000 to count distance traveled, or set desired distance as a negative, in order to count down to detestation.
4. Set COURSE ANGLE counter: Set to desired course. Find course off the F10 MAP and minus 6° for magnetic variation.
5. Press the ON button located on digital display unit face panel to initiate digital readout.
HOW TO USE THE DOPPLER NAVIGATOR IN DCS: MI-8MTV2
back to Instruments
back to Navigation